Debate at American Atheist Convention
In a spirited exchange of ideas, Dennis confronts a leading atheist over the question of God’s existence. Dennis offers many compelling arguments. His opponent counters that none of Dennis’s arguments can be scientifically proven.
Major Points made by Dennis include:
1. If there is no God, there is no objective morality.
2. A design suggests a designer.
3. An atheist must believe that everything spontaneously came from nothing, and that the world we live in happened by random chance.
4. The believer in a moral God must account for one thing, unjust suffering, while the atheist must account for the existence of everything else.
Major Points made by atheist include:
1. Judaism is not a monotheistic religion because the ancient Jews had many Gods.
2. Dennis cannot submit an operational definition of the Jewish God.
3. There is no test or observation that can be performed to prove the existence of God.
Time: Debate ends at 1:10:00 and Q & A ends at 2:11:02Login to Listen
Become a Pragertopia Unlimited member today to gain full access to everything Dennis Prager has to offer.
Pragertopia Membership Option: As a Pragertopia Unlimited member, you will have the ability to stream ANY and ALL content that is in The Dennis Prager Store. Stream thousands of hours of Dennis Prager programs, show segments, talks, and lectures on your phone, tablet, or computer - including Dennis Teaches the Torah