Debate at American Atheist Convention
In a spirited exchange of ideas, Dennis confronts a leading atheist over the question of God’s existence. Dennis offers many compelling arguments. His opponent counters that none of Dennis’s arguments can be scientifically proven.
Major Points made by Dennis include:
1. If there is no God, there is no objective morality.
2. A design suggests a designer.
3. An atheist must believe that everything spontaneously came from nothing, and that the world we live in happened by random chance.
4. The believer in a moral God must account for one thing, unjust suffering, while the atheist must account for the existence of everything else.
Major Points made by atheist include:
1. Judaism is not a monotheistic religion because the ancient Jews had many Gods.
2. Dennis cannot submit an operational definition of the Jewish God.
3. There is no test or observation that can be performed to prove the existence of God.
Time: Debate ends at 1:10:00 and Q & A ends at 2:11:02Login to Access
Become a Pragertopia PLUS member today to gain full access to everything Dennis Prager.
Watch & Listen to the Show Commercial Free, On-Demand
Watch and Listen to the complete archive of The Dennis Prager Show anytime you want with no commercials.
Ask Me Anything
Monthly Video Event
At the end of each month Dennis answers your questions during a live streaming video event. Send your questions and ask him anything!
Films, Events, and Videos
Watch films, events, and videos staring Dennis Prager. Some titles on the list: No Safe Spaces, Timeless Lectures, and High Holy Days Services
Complete Audio Program Library
Stream ALL and EVERY audio program available in The Dennis Prager Store - including Dennis Teaches the Torah
A confidential communiqué that Allen (producer) sends to Dennis every night to suggest topics for the next day's show.