What Keeps Me Up At Night
Dennis explains that while he sleeps very well there are troubling issues that occupy much of his waking thoughts.
Major Points include:
1. Children: no matter what age they are, they are always on a parent’s
2. The amount of unjust suffering in the world: this has bothered Dennis since childhood.
3. Cruelty: there is so much of it in the world. What makes a person want to do terribly
things to another human being?
4. Free will: do we really have it? Dennis believes we do, but it often seems that many people are ruled by forces that seem beyond their control.
5. Luck: it plays a major role in one’s success in life. But it’s disturbingly random, sometimes good, sometimes bad.
6. Stereo system: can you ever create the best?
7. The future of America: there are no guarantees that this great country will survive as a force for good in the world.
Time: 1:07:35Login to Listen
Become a Pragertopia Unlimited member today to gain full access to everything Dennis Prager has to offer.
Pragertopia Membership Option: As a Pragertopia Unlimited member, you will have the ability to stream ANY and ALL content that is in The Dennis Prager Store. Stream thousands of hours of Dennis Prager programs, show segments, talks, and lectures on your phone, tablet, or computer - including Dennis Teaches the Torah