Podcast

Prager H1: Nancy’s Nemesis

Prager H1: Dennis spent time last night with Nancy Pelosi’s nemesis, Minnesota congresswoman, Michele Bachmann. Each time he meets with her, the more impressed he is. Dennis talks to Tom Emmer, Republican candidate for governor of Minnesota, just the sort of person you want for governor of your state. According to the latest Gallup Poll only 18% of the country identify themselves as liberal. We need to convince the other 82% to vote Republican. If the Democrats lose big, the President has a contingency plan: run the country with his “czars” and to hell with Congress. California has fabricated “scientific” evidence to push global warming legislation.

Login to Listen

Become a member today to gain full access to everything Pragertopia has to offer.

Join Pragertopia Today!

Commercial Free Audio

Access to a commercial free archive of The Dennis Prager Radio Show Podcast.

Listen On-Demand

Listen to the show anytime you want.
24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Whenever and Wherever.

Unlimited Pragertopia Membership Option

Stream EVERY audio program available in The Dennis Prager Store.

Prager Insider Exclusive to Pragertopia

A confidential communiqué that Allen (producer) sends to Dennis every night to suggest topics for the next day's show.

Prager Store Discounts Exclusive to Pragertopia

Get specials offers & discounts on products in The Dennis Prager Store.

Archive Calendar

October 2010
S M T W T F S
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  

The Dennis Prager Show - Mobile App

Download from App Store Get it on Google play